Sunday, January 24, 2010

Great games.

I'm going to make a list of all my favourite games. I'll probably put in reasons why I like them or something.

- Warcraft II & III:
- Team Fortress 2
- Oblivion
- Jak and Daxter
- Super Smash Bros Brawl
- Half-Life 2
- Ratchet and Clank
- Singstar
- Spore
- Impossible Creatures
- Pokemon
- Jazz Jackrabbit 2

After putting them all in a list like that, I realised I couldn't be bothered to talk about all of them, so I'll just do a few.

Team Fortress 2:

My most favourite FPS. Great humour, wonderful style and excellent gameplay. The community in this game is probably the nicest I have found ever. It might just have to do with the servers I play on, but people don't get as angry about having people with less skill on their teams as in other games I play, *cough* DotA *cough*. It probably has to do with how the game plays as well, but I don't feel like analysing that right now.

Oblivion:

I love this game. Big, open ended RPG. You can do a whatever you want, pretty much whenever you want.

- Steal
- Kill
- Cast Magic
- Ride Horsies
- Explore
- Alchemize
- Make your own spells
- Save the world from evil
- Eat
- Sleep

Impossible Creatures:

This game has one of the coolest ideas for an RTS ever. You get two animals, combine them together and then make them fight other peoples hybrids. The campaign was fun, but making creatures was definitely the highlight for me. Speaking of which...

Spore:

Making creatures is awesome, and so is Spore. Cell stage is great, so is the creature stage, I'm a little iffy on Tribal and Civilisation and the space stage was pretty good as well.

I'm running out of steam, so I think I'll stop here, maybe I'll do some posts for these games to explain exactly what it is I like about them, maybe I won't.

-Shadowfred

No comments:

Post a Comment