Sunday, January 24, 2010

First Post

Okay. I've created this blog, and now it's time to start taking things out of my head so I have more room for important things, like candy.

A little about me:

- I'm Scott Hayward and I go by the name Shadowfred when I play video games (unless the name is already in use, then I pick a different name).

A little bit more about me:

- I love to play video games, which is handy as I want to create them for a living.
- I will be attending the University of Wollongong this year
- At said uni I will be doing a Bachelor of Computer Science (Multimedia and Game Development)
- I play the piano
- I sing

So there you have it, some stuff about me.

Now, about the blog. I originally had a blog on another website set up for the same reason, but I never got around to posting anything. I intend to use this blog to post up my awesome ideas, mostly for video games but there might be other things too, as well as for keeping people up to date with the progress of the game I have been working on for the last few weeks, Jungle Hat Madness 2.

"2?" I hear you ask "Does that mean that there is a 1?"

My answer is no, there isn't a 1, but there is an original, Jungle Hat Madness. It was a group major project for my Year 12 Software Design and Development class last year. Here is a link to the Facebook page if you want to give it a try, since I can't be bothered to post up the other links.


The main point is the new one will be better, since I not only have a better grasp of how to get things working, I also don't have a time limit to get it done.

Back onto sort of track, I made this blog because my friend Zanda told me to, so I think a link to his blog would be appropriate in here somewhere.


But that's enough plugging, and probably enough typing too, I'll try and get another post done today, but it depends on how bored I get.

-Shadowfred



No comments:

Post a Comment