Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Invisible Chess

With the lack of RPG at the moment, I need something to do. Some of my friends were talking about different types of chess, and we eventually got around to "Invisible Chess". The basic premise is that you can only see your pieces, the same for your opponent (as in they can only see their pieces). There is another board somewhere that cannot be seen by either player, with a full chess set on it. When you move, an adjudicator will make sure it is a legal move, and then make your move on the full board, if you take a piece, they will take it off the opponents set.

I thought that this would translate very well to a computer game, as it eliminates the need for an adjudicator. I'm going to try and get it working; I'll probably make a normal game of chess, then a network game, then a network game of invisible chess.

Also, I've been playing a few new games recently, so I might post about them in a little bit as well.

-Shadowfred

No comments:

Post a Comment